From BruCON 2011
- Pictures wanted (October 04, 2011 13:00)
- BruCON streaming live! (September 19, 2011 18:50)
- a lot of hands make work light ... (September 16, 2011 10:00)
- Last minute changes to the schedule ! (September 15, 2011 12:25)
- Finding your way around Brussels during Brucon (September 13, 2011 14:00)
LAST MINUTE Announcements <- check it regularly!
What is BruCON?
Brussels, Belgium. BruCON is an annual security conference providing two days of an interesting atmosphere for open discussions of critical infosec issues, privacy, information technology and its cultural/technical implications on society.... (Continue to our FAQ)
- Schedule - speaker and workshop conference program
- Training - BruCON training program
- Tickets - pricing and registration
- Challenge - The Hex Factor: Show your Foo in this quiz and learn new skills
- Lightning Talks - present your own cool research, project or tool
- Podcast - Live Security podcast meetup
- Frequently Asked Questions - Brucon FAQ
- Travel - where to go and how to get there
- Accommodation - where to stay
- Press - information for the press
- Contact - how to contact the organizers
- Volunteers - you can be one of them!
- Events - Organize or join one of the activities
- Propaganda - help us spread the word
- Auction - help us organize an auction for charity
- Presentations - Archive of BruCON presentations
- Weblogs - a collection of blogs covering the event
- Podcasts - Podcasts covering BruCON
- Twitter - Brucon tweets
- Press Review - press coverage
- Photo Documentation - list your pictures here
- Video - Live streaming and recordings
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, you can contact us here.